09 October, 2021

Day 278: KDrama - About Time

It is fantasy, romance melodrama in which Choi Michaela (Lee Sung-Kyung), has a special ability to see a person’s Life Spans in years on their body part. She can also see her own Life Span where she only had few months remaining in her life.

She wanted to achieve her all dreams in that small part of her remaining life. Fortunately she meets Lee Do Ha (Lee Sang-Yoon) who has an ability to stop her time-clock. She tried hard to stay closed to him, when she found out that he is the only person who can extend her life span so she can achieve her dream to becoming a Musical theater Actress. They ended up falling in love with each other.

I like Lee Sung-Kyung voice especially she sings for the broadway theatre. Her voice is powerful and lovely.

This was beautifully written:
“You Don’t Realize The Beauty Of It Then.”
“When I Was 20, I Was Afraid Of Becoming 30.”

“I Thought I Was Going To Die When I Became 30”
“I Became 30,”

“And Unsurprisingly, I Was Alive.”
“When I Became 40,”

“I Realized It Was Really Beautiful Then.”
“When I Was 30, I Was Afraid Of Becoming 40.”

“I Thought The World Would End…”
“When I Become 40,”

“I Became 40,”
“And Sadly, I Was The Same.”

“When I Became 50,”
“I Realized It Was Really Beautiful Then.”

“I’d Look Back To 50
And Think The Same When I’m 60.”

“I’d Look Back To When I Was 60
And Think The Same When I’m 70.”

“In Front Of Death,
Every Past Moment Is The Climax Of Your Life.”

“All Ages Are Like Flower.”
“You Just don’t Know How Beautiful Each Age Was At That Time.”
- Do San (About Time)

Do san, Do Ha elder brother died after some days. On his funeral they post his photo with bright smile on his face. His father regrets that he couldn’t tell him that he loves him. And they all hated him because he was child from another mother.

Sometimes we just don't know how blessed we are, to live till today. Some people don't even have a chance to live till ripe old age.

No comments: