22 February, 2006

Change for the Better

From 19 Jun 2005 til 22 Feb 2006, A lot of things have happened to me. Still at the same old co but my perception in life has changed slowly. Thanks to a bunch of good colleagues around me. Their cheerfulness, their straightforwardness and they dare to point and talk about their own views freely. I seems to have learn slowly from them. I need not have to be scared or even worrying that i might say wrong things at any time. Changing to be more open-mind and speak up my own views and giving suggestions when needed.

Im excited this new change in me. I was afraid to do this and that in the past. I have not really transformed myself yet.. but theres a little voice inside me is shouting, "hey u need to change!" And i know i have to do it.

I went to sign up SP toastmaster club. The meetings were very enjoyable. Everytime i went there i felt that i learn new things, new perspectives, how others faced problem and yet moving on.. I learnt to handle and coping my own problems. How to have positive thinking. It is indeed an interesting learning ground. Im now still a larva who is waiting to transform into a beautiful butterfly.

I know its not easy to transform and it takes time. Im really ready to let the society transform me. To make me a better person, flexible in thinking and to help others who are trying to overcome the problems in their life.

Will update this blog regularly so that i can keep track on my own "personal growth".

No comments: