28 February, 2006

Friends Forever?

Everyone always tells their friends, they'll be "Friends Forever," but how often does that last? You might be best friends one year, pretty good friends then next, don't talk often the next year, and don't want to talk the year after that!

This morning, my best friend share a friendship quote with me.
"A Just Friend will think their friendship has ended after a big fight.
A Best Friend will think they are still friends after a big fight."


This quote is so true! How many times have we have quarrel with our best friends over some trivial things or misunderstandings (might be due to 3rd party's badmouth). We could be stop talking for a week, or worse, not talking after that! So are we "Just Friends" or "Best Friends" when we claim to be in the past? I can't help but feeling friendships are so fragile these days.

Friends Just Comes In and Out of our Life. Some would just Pop By and say HI, some would stay for a period while others would choose to remain in our life. So, I just wanted to say, I do cherish every friendship that comes along in my life. Even though they might be a "Pop By" friend, "Just friends" that stay in for awhile, or "Best Friends" that stay close with me for a lifetime.

No comments: