26 February, 2006

New Look, New Directions

Last week someone is complaining that im still using Bae Yong Jun's face (the hottest and most popular korean actor in 2002-2004) face in my blog after so many years... Okay Okay i change.

Got up early in the morning. First thing on my mind is change my blog template and design. Login to blogger site and realised how much blogger has improved its capabilites and features. Newbies can blog directly without having to know any of the coding. I must say its much more user-friendly, compared to 2002 when i first started by blogging. I have to learn coding before i can blog cos i want to custom-made my blog. It can be quite frustrating if i cant understand the coding at all! Okay some companies do change and improve with times.

Wanted to design something personal. Something which tells my identity. After much brainstorming, decide to draw a southpark caricature of myself. If you notice, I have a pair of angel wings on my back as well as a pair of devil's horn on my head. It means that i can be an angel as well as a devil as and when i want to. Im NOT a god. Im just a human being who has feelings and making mistakes intentionally or unintentionally. I will spread my wings to those who needs my help. I will use my devil horns to attack those who is trying to harm me.

With this new look, hope will improve in my writing skills and inspires me with new directions in life :)

No comments: