17 December, 2006

The Star of Christmas

Went to Orchard for 2 "missons" in mind: Searchin for my lost camera battery and photoshoot "the star of christmas" at Metro Paragon.

Lost my extra battery yesterday, I had no choice but to go back to the places which i think most likely have dropped it. Looking closely at every square tiles on the orchard road pavement, hoping to see miracle. Apparently, i couldnt find it but it has inspired me to take a photo of the fast-paced shoppers along the orchard road and i have captured this interesting photo. Took a couple of shots but i feel that this image depicts what i wanted.



Metro Paragon will deco the chrismas tree with a different theme every year. Spend nearly 1.5 hours to photoshoot "the star of christmas". I love this year theme. The tree is decorated with a special design wired star and at the centre of each star, there is a light bulb. From far, it may seem to be a simple christmas tree. Once you take a closer look, u will feel that its specialness.

I have explored with the brightness and contrast. Taking them with different angles and tones. I guessed a lot of digital cameras had captured my back in their SD/CF cards... hahaha... Of cos once a while, i moved myself away, just in case people start to get annoyed.

Fortunately, I finished taking the last shot of the tree's reflection and it has died on me. Displaying - "Warning: Battery is exhausted." It is telling me,"Hey, i need to rest already!" keke..

Below are the few shots that i took :)
Starlight


Starway to heaven


Reaching for the stars


Reflection

No comments: