26 December, 2006

Xmas Presentzzz

Yesterday was my happy and sad xmas... The happy event is I gave out my most favourite gift to my best pal and i recieved the best xmas present among all the gifts this year.

Curious to know what i give? I gave a precious moment paper clips / map pins container.. my friends were looking up, down left and right, and din see any uniqueness. Its not just a normal container... it tells a story... it about two lovely kids playing at the beach happily and you can look at them at different angle.. it shows different perspectives... It just like when we look at an event, an object or even people, we only look at them at a particular angle and thinks that its the correct way it should be. It is unhealthy... try to open up your mind and look at things differently, in different perspectives and u will feel that the world is smiling at you :)

The best present of the xmas is a digital scrapbook(quoted by the creator). Its consist a few nice shots of photos that we took at colmar tropicale. I love the photos she selected and the way she wrote.. best pals that have crazy hobby and silly memories. Im even touched that she took hours to figure how to use photoshop when she knows nuts about it.

That reminds me of the xmas eve when i was upset that she refused to online maple to celebrate xmas countdown with me. Im so insensitive to detect that her sadness and and be understanding to her feeling... She wrote in her blog, GooD Friends Are to be TaKeN for GranteD? True in a certain way. I guess i have to learn how to be more understanding. Sorry pal.



No comments: