31 December, 2006

Shopping Spree

Was in one of my gloomy mood again... Went to my friend's house for house warming... Maybe it had been a long time since we meet up... i feel that i wasnt myself today... maybe i was trying to hide my lousy mood..

I left my friend's house around evening time and called a few friends if they are interested to meet up.. Unfortunately, i dont have much luck. I missed my bus 133. Without much thinking, i simply boarded bus 13, which leads me to Junction 8.

Just thinking of window shopping for awhile then went back. I was still in a lousy mood.. Some people choose to hide themselves away, indulge in food, or scream at someone when they are feeling low. For me, i choose to buy lots of clothes... and keep rather quiet. But then god knows, the sales girls were exceptionally helpful and talkative today... I was influenced by their warm and sincere smiles.

That's what i like about shopping when they are having sales... In the end, i got myself a striped dress, a flora top and a B/W flower print skirts from 3 different shops. Going to wear them on CNY (If i can wait) keke :)

No comments: