06 November, 2008

To Lose Weight

On 24th April, I vow that I will lose weight within 3 months. Today is 7th Nov. I feel so guilty about it. I broke my own promise. I not only didn't lose weight. In fact, I put on weight!

Starting from 54 -> 56 -> 59!!! I can't believe it myself until someone placed a weighing machine in front of me.

Reasons for not succeeding:
1) I didn't exercise for 3 months.
Mistake: Wasn't enthusiastic to lose weight.

2) When I am super stress or happy, I eat much more than usual. Mistake: Never control diet.

3) Want to lose weight in 3 months
Mistake: Never set realistic timeline.

I know above are just excuses! Now i want to set it straight again.

Motivation to lose weight
1) Doctor says I have slight hypertension. I'm SHOCKED. I still very young, I don't want to spend money on pills!

2) I want to be HEALTHY. Reason: I don't want to fall sick easily.

3) I want to be LOVE myself. Reason: I want to be responsible about my own body. Take really good care of my body.

4) I don't want to be the fake pregnant lady anymore!!!

With these 4 strong motivation, I must SET realistic timeline:
1) Be choosy about food, no more fried food for me right now.
2) Exercise twice per week Tues and Sat eg Swimming, Yoga, Jogging, Gym exercise
3) Set exercise time.
4) Motivate myself.
5) Monitor my progress.

I must not break my promise to my body again. I shall set this as lifetime piority in my life.

No comments: