08 September, 2012

Being Grateful


Yesterday after writing about living life fully. I felt a sense of calmness and bliss within me. It is a subtle yet i felt the positive energy around me. This morning when I woke up, I felt the thought of being grateful and thankful for all the good things and moments that happened to me be it in the past, or at the present moment.

I felt happy and the feeling is beyond words. When we are the difficult state, we continue to believe that things will be fine, work diligently on what we can do and eventually, work out something great. Somehow or rather, more and more positive things will come by and makes me feel grateful about.

How I overcome my own negative emotions into a blissful state of mind, it is really amazing. Meditation of reciting Amituofo's name helps me a lot. From a confusion state of mind to a sense of blissful within, requires time and effort.

Clearing the stray thoughts and focus on the name of Amitfuo's name, helps me to dilute the confusion and increase clarity. I felt that it is through daily effort of being grateful and mindful about the people, events and things around me, makes me real and authentic.

In the past, I always feel that I need to be gracious, I need to be knowledgeable, I need to be someone great. But the true fact is I am already the person I always wanted to be, which is being my own self. There is no need to be change to someone else that I am not. Being real and authentic is far more powerful than being someone that I pretend to be, which is fake.

How many people realised that how fortunate we are to be able to accept entirely for who we are. There are a lot of people out there, trying so hard to be someone who they are not, change face, doing physical surgery work, trying hard to fit into the society and business models, just to win the recognition of their bosses and the colleagues. Is it truly necessary?

Losing our identity just makes us losing our self confidence and self worth. At the end of the day, it is not the money that goes into our pocket. It is our own wisdom, values that are cultivated and genuine happiness that fill our hearts, that is important.

I must really thank Buddha and the Universe to give me the guidance of being real and authentic. They give me the strength to live, to love and to give unconditionally.

No comments: