27 September, 2012

Life affirmations

In June 2012, I was asked to empowered myself with life affirmations and my own beliefs to take charge of my own daily life. During then, I couldn't understand how does life affirmations actually can help. To me it is just a sets of statements that I do not resonate.

However, today I starting to write down what are the things I affirm. I felt I am connected with these statements thus these sets of affirmations will help me to promote life or celebrate life.

21 statements
1) I am grateful for all the things I have or going to have.
2) I am courageous to take up the life challenges.
3) I am honest with myself and other people.
4) I am kind to myself and other people.
5) I am open-minded to things that I am unaware.
6) I am decisive in my decision makings.
7) I am a leader who leads by example.
8) I am creative in my work.
9) I am clear about what I am doing and going to do.
10) I am here to make beautiful things to enhance the quality of people life.
11) I am wealthy in my mind and my heart.
12) I am accountable to my own actions.
13) I am respectable and respect others.
14) I am thankful to have loving family and friends.
15) I am appreciative to people who have helped me.
16) I am patience with myself and other people.
17) I am enjoying each day of my life.
18) I am glad that I am able to help people around me.
19) I am able to manage my time and use it wisely and purposefully.
20) I am creating my wealth each day.
21) I am building healthy relationships each day.

No comments: