02 September, 2014

Journaling

Robin Sharma shares few tips about Journaling
1) Record my daily progress, example spending 20 mins to recap what has happened to me.
Yesterday weather is really good, all my clothes are dried within 2 hours! Thanks for the sunny day :)

I met Joewin, just realised she is only 27 and she has such a successful event business. Happy for her!

Also met Alvin and Max who just started up IT digital marketing business. Hopefully get to know them better.

Also glad to be in the new office to do my work, I will spend more time in the office :)

2) Record Daily Insights / Learning in the Journal
Joewin is so eloquent in her presentation and sharing what her company does, need to learn from her. The best part is she also helps to share for me :) Little girl with a big heart.

I need to embark on my drawing skills. It is the most fundamental. Will start from today, Create this new drawing habit. Just spend 15-30 mins of my time to draw.

3) Record Gratitude
I felt that I am more kind towards myself.
I am thankful that I receive kindness from my family.
People around me are kind to me, especially Alvin Neo who used to scold me, also becomes kind towards me. I am thankful.

4) Record Things that Matters
Focus on what is important.
You are free. To Focus. To Create. To Relax. To Feel Peaceful.
Record stories that matters.
a) Exercise in the morning. It helps to recharge and energised.

b) Spend 5-10 mins mediation wakes up and before bed. It helps to clear the mind and relax.

c) Find time to think. Before start work, realign myself to recap what needs to be done for today.

d) Find time to think. Before bed, recall the good things that happened today and be grateful.

e) Put something good in my mind in the morning.

f) Do the most difficult things first in the morning.

g) Be so good in what I do.

No comments: