04 February, 2008

New pal

Have been working in my company for a year plus already, jan told me that there is another designer. I told her impossible as i have been the one and only in house designer in the entire company.

I went to ask one of my marcom colleagues, she told me there is a designer working at another department. Searching high and low for her info and finding found her email. Dropped her email and we shared our experiences in our office. We were excited about meeting each other... Yah finally met someone who can feel the same way as me in this systematic, boring working environment.

Yeah finally get to meet this "mystery" designer :) She is as friendly as i imagine her to be... I realised she is my junior, 2 years younger than me. She has a very sweet voice and feel comfortable with her when we chat. Nice, nice feeling with this new pal.

No comments: