05 February, 2008

Annoyance

Today I received a call from SDU, the consultant just called. She asked about the "dating" that she has arranged. I told her that I can't clicked with him and there is no more 2nd date. She asked me why not, He has good character and good career and what's more he is caring and filial...

Zzzz... Seems like the consultant did not hear clearly what i said. I repeated myself calmly "I'm not comfortable going out with him." "So what did he do to you?" I replied that "He did nothing to me, just that we cannot clicked. He is looking someone to settle down immediately and im looking someone for dating. Our expectations are just too different."

"You know hor you cannot based on one dating then you expect you to click with him immediately leh..." "I never think in that way loh" (deep in my heart, I was thinking aloud to myself : We not even friends, he starts to ask about my family, my friends and my job...tell me he got house and dunno what lah… asked me if we are an item can we get marry next year or not... wondering who is the desperate one)

"You must change your attitude leh. Even I introduce you 100 guys, you still will not be happy with the arrangements. Perhaps it’s your past bad relationships makes you feel so negative towards relationships. You should try to open up more, so that you have more choices. You can't expect people make you feel something for the first time... and I feel that you don’t know what you want... "

Hello, who is talking manz, she introduced someone which she think is good and she trying her best to imposing on her own beliefs and thoughts on me.... Let her think all she want, I'm not going to give in just because she SAY he is good then I MUST THINK he is good...

Attending SDU talks is just to make more new people and also to widen my circle of friends. And a couple of guys I met, seems quite alright, and we occasionally online chat. Just happened there is such "good opportunity" that this lady consultant offers her help to find "Mr right guy" for me. She keeps saying she is a very professional in her work. So I gave her a chance to perform. Then why is she keep imposing her ideas and trying her best to hard sell her guys to me?

If its a lousy marriage arrangement at the end of the day, is she going to take full responsible? Probably she will say, "Ohh its your call now, You have been seeing him, talking to him, and know what kind of person he really is. After all, you choose your own partner." So???

Call me being stubborn or whatever you want to call it. I'm someone believes in chemistry... have means have, dont have means dont have... 'cause my heart can't lie...

No comments: