12 February, 2008

Huh, CNY holidays is over?

Feeling a sense of loss, after 4 days of relatives visitings and friends gatherings... For the first time in my whole entire mahjong(mj) games, i won "5 Fan" in the first round! Although its not big winning, but I break my own record :) Actually i really don't know how to play loh... when i say "Hu ah", my mj kakis said "Wah, it's 5 fan ah!" Can still consider as beginner's luck mah? Kinda yang yang de yi when i won, considered i was quite lucky ba when they always say i "kelong" one hehehe

Even though its just 5 days of offical "holidays". I just felt that its just not enough to recover from my holiday mood, so i took another day leave. I guess i have rested too much already. Simply don't have the mood to work because i'm seriously thinking about my next step and how can i achieve it.

I often heard "I have no time!" or "I'm so bored now."
Some people think they have too much time to spare... Waiting for time to pass... day after day...

While others think that they do not have enough time to use each day... or rushing to achieve some things or goals in life. I think Life is fair enough to give each and everyone the same amount of time. It really depends how we want to use it...

Yes, I have rested enough mentally and physically and it's about time to do something about myself, my pc and my own portfolio...

No comments: