10 May, 2008

Apply Mascara tips

Few months ago, friends bought me mascara as a birthday gift. Thanks for their nice thought :) Not that I don't want to use... I not used to putting on mascara... and the first attempt wasn't really successful.

Steps to put on mascara:
Step 1 : Curl your eyelashes with curler.
Step 2 : Comb your eyelashes to spread them apart (optional).
Step 3 : Apply Base coat
Step 4 : Apply Black coat

Remember : Avoid using the curler again after apply mascara.

To be honest, I really hated to put on makeup loh... It's a pain to put on so many chemicals on my face! You know one thing is when you put your foundation, you will need to put on concealer, blusher, eye shadow, eye liner, lip stick and the list goes on...

One word : Troublesome!

But due to some reasons like special occasions, friends' weddings and feeling moody. That's the time I will put on make up... if not, i would prefer to be as original as possible haha :p I like my skin to be free from "chemicals" hahaha

A girl friend of mine quoted, "A face without mascara is a nake face." Alright, alright, I shall try to learn how to use mascara today hehe... Hmmm, hopefully the result will be better.

No comments: