05 May, 2008

Click

Synopsis
A workaholic architect finds a universal remote that allows him to fast-forward, rewind and pause to different parts of his life as he pleases. Complications arise when the remote starts to overrule his choices.

After thoughts
KW recommended me this comedy movie. Click. It tells a message. After watching it, I simply just let my mind run wild. I have been thinking aloud what happens if I really have an universal control that control my universe? To be honest, I always enjoy fast-wards on any movie or drama serials whenever I watch, esp the parts where I felt boring. Because I'm too eager to find out what happens next. Sometimes my parents just get so frustrated watching dvds with me haha :)

If you asked me whether I want to do that to my life? hmmmm, but in the first place, do I really need to click my life away or enjoy the process of my life? I think it's pretty cool and exciting when I get to use this special life control. I will become a control freak and only click to any chapters that I want. Click away all my sadness away. But at the same time, I might be missing out my happiness as well.

It also let me realise that life is not meant to be rushed through for any reason, not for money, promotions or success. We need to value the things that are important in our life such as our family and friends and this means spending quality time with them.

We should stop clicking our life away and start living...

No comments: