02 December, 2008

Beauty of Life

Ger read about this "The Reality of Life"
Promises are meant to be broken
Secrets are meant to be shared
Friends are meant to be make use of

Not to pin point on what she wrote but I just can't agreed with it. Here are my own interpretation about these words.

My own interpretation
Promises are meant to be broken
- This shows that this person cannot be trusted

Secrets are meant to be shared
- This shows that this person is a gossiper

Friends are meant to be make use of
- This shows that this person is a devil under the angel face

If that is the case, why should I continue to be with this person? I can tell you that person will not have any true friends. Everyone will start to see that person true colors and will leave that person eventually. That person can fool everyone many times but can't fool everyone all the time.

This will ties in very well with my new xmas theme on relationships - The best of the most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must felt with the heart.

If you are sincerely true to your family and your friends, they will feel it. True hearts will meet together eventually.

No comments: