25 December, 2008

Courage to LOVE

A friend shared with me about her dating issues and asked me for advice. After analysing her problem, I realise that she doesn't have the courage to express her love.

I just told my friend that we should have the courage to love. Not many people can do that... Most of them just give up without trying... Love may not be boy-girl relationships, it could be family and even friends.

In the past, I told myself I do not need many friends and I lock myself up. Keep everything to myself and suffer in silence. I can't blame anyone else because I choose it to be in this way.

I have learnt my lesson: the Courage to LOVE. Because when we have love in our heart. We need to love ourselves and others. We tend to care for the people around us. We tend to be more sensitive towards other people. We tend to recieve help from others when we need one.

Through this learning, my relationships in family and friends have improved tremendously. If you haven't start to love, start loving now. I want to share this message on the Christmas Day:

It's a gift to love.

No comments: