15 December, 2008

点一把火炬

I always hear people saying, "letting go" when u experienced the negativity in life. It always said easier than done. I finally able let go of my sadness about a bad experience which i have been suppressing for all these years. Letting go and cried all my heart out is a good healing therapy. Now I feel light, carefree and happy again because I'm able to release my burden which i have been carrying all these years.

I have learnt not to supress my negative feelings. Yeah, it a wonderful experience of releasing my sadness. I want to thank my rubberband time friend for helping me to release the pain within me.

I want to share this song because I like the meaningful lyrics in this song."脆弱的世界, 人变得坚强因为有梦想" This is so true :)

点一把火炬
Artist: 林俊杰
Composer: 许环良与邢增华

天上的星星有多少数不清
承诺和许愿又多少能兑现
雨后的彩虹是真实还是梦
悲伤和快乐可以自己选择

忙忙碌碌转啊转盲盲目目从早到晚
喧喧闹闹是与非伤痕累累学会谦卑
听过自己哭泣才会懂得珍惜

点一把火炬 让爱和生命延续
用心用呼吸感应在黑暗中照亮风雨
脆弱的世界人变得坚强因为有梦想
让爱翻越所有围墙点燃每一个心房
照亮我们共同的家
照亮你我的家


No comments: