27 October, 2020

How to Wake Up Early

66 Days Transformation


Thanks to Samuel who introduced Robin Sharma, 5am club video. Many years back I read his book about 5am club. In my heart, I was like "What??? It is not possible." Now I feel that I wanted to wake up early at 5am because I want to be more productive. According to Robin Sharma, 5am - 8am is 3 Golden hours and improve the quality of my life.

Prepare my mind, heart and body. I am not reactive, I am in control, I will be reconnected with my mission. Let me start the routine on 27 July 2018. I know it is possible and it can be done. I wanted to reconnect with myself again. It takes 66 days for the new habits to form and I am excited about it. Today, I wake up at 6am without any alarm clock :) I rewatch it again and it reingite the desire to wake up early and catch the fresh air of Golden Hours.

No comments: