11 October, 2020

Journal Day 43: Self Care

Today I spent the whole day with myself.

I feel calm and collected. I decided to rewrite all the contents into a new book and store the content in blogger because I think it is good for me to reap what I have written since beginning of 2020. Every end has a new beginning and surprisingly I stopped at Journal Day 43 which is the same age as I am having right now. I am always feel so awe by how life leads me. I am grateful for the positive experiences and the negative experiences that makes me realise how to move myself forward.

I allow myself to rest and I feel a lot better and recharged myself. I learnt a lot of things in these 10 months. In fact, It was really, really amazing experiences for me. I love and I appreciate my life a lot better.

Learnings
* I learnt how to love myself
* I learnt how to spend time with myself, without feeling awkward by loved
* I learnt how to manage my finances, which is amazing, my mind just blown away
* I learnt how to say Yes to myself
* When I ignored myself, I am disconnecting with myself
* When I listened to myself, I feel more empowered, joy and I feel more assurance and being cared for!

No comments: