08 October, 2020

Journal Day 40: Confident Rachel

I am grateful that Evelyn allows me to view the videos, working on my own beliefs and values.

Step into wise and confident Rachel
Sensing the Future Rachel
I want to claim it now. I can feel it now.

Feel and believe
* 90 days challenge
* What do I need to do today?
* Imagine what is confident Rachel is doing now.
* Where am I pioritising my time and energy?

* Imagine what is confident Rachel is doing now.
- Rachel will wake up on time.
- Rachel goes for her daily exercise, eat plant-based diets
- Rachel rest for awhile, makes herself feel comfortable before she starts her day.
- Rachel organises and plans what she will do for the day
- Rachel will know what she is doing
- Rachel will ask whenever she is unclear
- Rachel will be decisive in what she wants
- Rachel has clarity in her life


* Where am I pioritising my time and energy?
- Promoting my calling (create conversations)
- Must get into conversations
- Build Trust
- Show A to B
- Create Desire, Set Expectations
- Selling High ticket items with Values

Go through the videos again
Day 1: Tapping Fear of Rejection

No comments: