04 October, 2020

Journal Day 36: Picking up my pieces

Today I feel thankful to have a groupd of well connected friends to celebrate my birthday.

It is indeed heartening to be with people that I loved, care about and want to be with.

Just now I broke a bottle of Ketchup. I felt helplessness in the beginning. But I told myself I will be able to clear the mess myself. After half an hour, I managed to pick up all the broken pieces and clean up the sauces on the floor. I fel that the broken pieces are parts of me. Big and small pieces of me. I picked them up one by one.

When I was impatient with myself, I hurt myself. Hence, I got a small cut, just now. Probably inside me, felt the pains and want to be seen by me. Feeling a little bit better after I cleared up the mess.

Good Job, Rachel!

No comments: