28 October, 2020

Day 1: Renew myself

I am back and things have changed.

Close to almost 5 years, Jan 2016. Where has my time gone to?

I decided to come back reason is because it is one way to connect back with myself and to see how much I have evolved over these years. I am shocked that my blog images have been modified.
I just grab a template and just amend to a new one. Simple and nice. No sweat over it.

Number 8 feels like infinity. The purpose of coming back is to put myself into a challenge of habits. I will sleep by 11pm, oops it is 11.30pm already and I need to wake up at 6am. 66 Days is just about ending of this year, 2 more months and start a new fresh with mental preparedness. I believe it is possible and I want to do 66 Days Transformation. :O)

See myself tomorrow! Yay!

No comments: