30 October, 2020

Day 3: Process of Actualising

Visualising having the goal is the first step that is most important to master. Pick something small and practice on at first.

I tried to visualise every day I will get a seat in the train. True enough, 90% of the time, I will get it.

My relationship with money was really poor. I decided to make that shift. I respect money and I want money. I visualised that I have money in my bank account. Somehow things got better, My money starts to grow.

I told myself I will be able to wake up every day 6am. I did it because that is I truly what I want.

You have to believe and being in a positive state, good things will happen.

The process of actualising your desires is simple:
1. Pick a goal.
2. Visualise yourself having it.
3. Positively affirm having it.
4. Send out ships (taking actions) to get it.
5. Celebrate getting it!

Practice visualising what you want, instead of what you don't want. Enjoy the experience.

I visualise and create marvels in my life!

No comments: