01 November, 2020

Day 4: Confidence

"Do not attempt to do a thing unless you are sure of yourself, but do not relinqish it simply because someone else is not sure of you." - Stewart E. White



Due to my poor results in my PSLE. I didn't have much self-confidence during secondary school. I didn't do well in my O'Levels as well. But after I repeat 1 year in Braddell Secondary school. I told myself I needed to work hard and improve my studies. I spent hours to understand, to "break the code" of studies. Finally I managed to score well with As and Bs and I have more choices. I chose multimedia as it looks more interesting. I never regret becoming a designer. Yes, it is hard work but it also gives me a lot of joy and fun.

Lesson of Confidence: Work and improve until you think you're good. Your people will think you are good too! The others don't matter.

Today's Affirmation: I have confidence in me!

No comments: