13 November, 2020

Day 15: Contingency Plan

Due to the accident that I had, fell from the slope escalator. I realised that having Contingency Plan is important. You didn't know when do you needed extra money for the future.

I remembered when I was a child. I was thought to save money for "raining days" and I did faithfully. True enough when bad things happen I have extra money to use. I stopped doing it when I reached Secondary School somehow I feel that it is not a happy feeling.

For now I want to save $2 a day to grow my money. Yes, it may be a little bit little but it is still better than savings at all. Every small acts help to grow my money.

For all I know, I can use these money for my short trip travels, having a good meals with my friends and other happy moments. I do hope that this act of savings is a act of love and healthy grow for myself. I am willing to do it and I do it happily.

No comments: