18 November, 2020

Day 20: Give myself a break

Today I really give myself a break. I wento to collect my printed book and happened to meet an old man who doesn't know how to use whatsapp and wechat. Even though I helped him to access his files. Unfortunately he is still unable to print due to the font not recognised by the printer. I did my best and that is good enough. As the book collection got delayed, I reached Haatch at around 1130am. I was unhappy that Wendy keep saying she got to change shivan. It is not that I purposely late. Anger got better of me. I almost paid $286 for this simple facial. Luckily I calm down and I only paid $136.

Lesson learnt: Never make decision when feeling angry!

I had a good ramen meal at the orchard central. Even though it was $25, I feel I want to pamper myself. After that, I went home to rest.

At night, I just went online to reconnected with my Toastmasters Friends. It is our 15 Years of Crystal Anniversary. I feel excited to make this video for my members. Digging out all the past photos. Stay Tune!

No comments: