11 November, 2020

Day 14: Resolving Money Issues

Today I met up with Hyder for my coaching session. I have been troubled with money that I didn't want to face it.

I felt anger, sadness, upset with money and I didn't want to talk about it. However, I want to shift the state of my mind.

When I start to visualise, I saw a box of money was on the floor. The energy was low and stuck. When Hyder asked me to feel joy about money. I couldn't do it. I rather disassociate with money than to have contact with money. Very soon, I felt a shift, I managed to see a table covered with money. I felt these money wasn't mine, I start to doubt it. The money starts to grow and more and more money appears like an everflowing fountain. It looks fun as the money starts to fly around the space. I start to toss the money in the air, I feel great. I have more than enough than I need.

I heard a voice said," Take whatever money you want on the table." I felt joy, freedom, assurance that these money are meant for me. I find this entire experience is amazing. I never experience such moment in my life. When I disbelief, nothing happens. When I doubt, things happen slowly. When I believe, things happen almost instantly.

I trust myself, good things are happening in my life right now.

Today's homework is Money is on the table. I feel happy drawing money, there is more than enough to go around.

No comments: