10 November, 2020

Day 13: Shopping

Met Heng Yi and Ee Dzu for dessert. Ee Dzu asked me what are the most things that I spent on. When I reflect it is food, clothes and books. I invest on books to educate myself. Food is more like to comfort and pampered myself. As for clothes, I use them to make myself look great.

I went to Red2, I found a beautiful black jumpsuit, it costs $69. I really look good with it. I felt it was expensive. As the lady refused to give me discount. I left the shop. To be honest, I really have a lot of beautiful clothes in my wardrobe that I hardly wear.

I remembered I bought a $90 purple long dress. After wear a few times I hardly wear now. I am thinking to myself why do I spend so much money on the clothes that I hardly wear? I went to retouch my clothes. I have forgotten about my own clothes. Clothes that I bought. I constantly seeking outside for new things. My wardobe itself have a lot of beautiful clothes that I accumulate over the years. They are in good conditions because I hardly wear.

Today, I want to wear my own clothes. I want to be seen by others.


PS If after 10 Dec, my payment comes in and the M size jumpsuit clothes is still available. I will buy it. This is called delayed gratification.

No comments: