25 November, 2020

Day 27: Courage

Shifting fear to courage

Hyder asked me what I want to create?
On the surface level, I start to pen down…

Design Thinking Webinars
Mar, Jun, Sep

Reaching out
Social media with valuable content
Face to face referrals

Posting articles, videos
Design Thinking
UX Design
Web Experience
Branding
Testimonials
Business Challenges and Solutions

Hyder asked me who do I want to work with?
I start to pen down randomly.

Price is Right
Clients Commitment
Willing to work together
Trust
I am able to value add
Appreciative
*Good working synergy
Giver
Non Calculative
Understanding
Value add peoples lives
Trust that I can do the project
Positivity
Try
Explore
Open to Ideas etc

Big organisation like NUS Enterprise
Established Brands like Dacon, Toyo Jitsugyo

People I want to work with and they want to work with me
Ideal clients, partners, vendors
1. Trust
2. Good working synergy
3. Commitment
4. Open to ideas
5. Value add people lives

Should there be a symbol...
Somehow Hyder lead me on into my subconscious mind. I saw the little girl who is me holding a ballon, I was scared. I was afraid that it may brust any time. Hyder asked me to deflat it and make the sounds of releasing the balloon. I felt a lot better after I releasing the balloon.

Accept my carelessness. It is okay to make mistakes that is how I learnt.

My Realisation
On off Switch of Fear and Courage.
To acknowledge myself that I am courageous.
I have been courageous all my life.
Just that I didn’t see it in the past. Now I do.

My Design Studio
I want to create a safe, learning environment where there is collaboration, open communication and trust.


I am the Star!

No comments: