14 November, 2020

Day 16: Trust my Instinct

Case 1 I always wanted to get a full length mirror for a long time. I have my own citeria: It has to be slim and tall (that is obvious) to fit into my wardrobe. Fortunately, Swee Chen suggested to find it at IKEA and true enough I found it.

When I saw it, I knew it was it. But as my aunty asked,"Can it fit into the wardrobe?" I started to have a little bit of doubt. Later Ee Dzu sort of help me to measure and it seems like this mirror, 20 cm x 120 cm really can fit onto the wardrobe. True enough, when I brought it home. The mirror just fits nicely.

Update: I am grateful Swee Chen asked her electrician, David to send 2 workers to help me to install the mirror. They are very professional, they didn't do blindly. They discussed before they do. Finally find the best solution to install the mirror. They used strong tape and silicon gel to paste it on the cupboard. It fits nicely. I appreciate their professionalism and their heart in delivery good workmanship.

Case 2 I told Edy to link the Finalist name to the individual pages. and true enough, Priscilla really ask for it.

I am grateful for all the experiences in my life. It tests my intuition, reflex and decision making whether I am sensitive enough to find the right solution to my situations.

No comments: