29 November, 2020

Day 31: Light from Within

I feel strongly about this quote.



Everyone has our own challenges and setbacks but I feel that when we have the courage to face it. We can overcome it through our compassion and wisdom. There is a saying a room disperse 10 thousand years of darkness with one ray of light. I truly believe this statement.

Today attended the Elite Speaker Training Day 1.



Thanks Kin Ng and Wekie Tay. There are so much learnings receiving from today workshop.

1. Knowing Why
2. 5 Mistakes when crafting speeches
3. 5 tips to craft the message.

I feel emotions when I was asked about why do I want to become a champion speaker? I feel that my voice needed to be heard. To inspire and motivate people.

Real reason: To touch people hearts I believe I am able to shine light into people hearts purposefully. I have important messages to share.

Wekie mentioned about the internal drive. Story must be relateable and we don't need to have super unique story. It is a journey.

Kin mentioned about Mindset, Knowledge and Skills (Stage Time). These 3 parts are equally important. It feels like 信 (Faith),愿 (Aspiration),行 (Practise).

No comments: