19 November, 2020

Day 21: Clearing my old shoes and bags

I bought PacSafe around Mar 2019. The purpose of buying it is to keep me safe from theft. Thank you for keeping me safe in UK. Although it is a good bag, it has become smelly, sticky and rusty. No matter how much I wash it, it never feels clean. Another bag I let go is another brown bag. Somehow I feel that I won't be using it. No point keeping bags that I won't touch it anymore. I am getting more and more simplified. I want less things in my cupboard and my room. I feel it is better for me. Every product has it's own life span. Letting go of the things one by one. Things that I do not need. I feel good. I realise I do not need many physical things in my life. Just the essentials will do.

I also let go of this cute little lamb. It has turned rusty too and it has stuck in the chain. I feel it should let it go. I keep this photo so that it reminds me that this is the small gift that Ee Siew gave me during the UK trip. I will cherish the memory. I do not necessary keep the physcial item. The memory will still be there.

I bought back similar bag texture as I really like pacsafe material. Quite interesting to meet a friendly lady who also wants to buy her bag. We supposed to share buy because my bag is too low cost, we can't meet the $85 citeria. She likes her bag so much that she sharts to ask around. In the end, another 2 more ladies joined us to exceed $85! The sales aunty said by right cannot one because the company will be losing money but in the end, she still willing to help us. I am grateful to her.

I realised that good brands are losing money so it is the best time to get good quality products with affordable rates. I also went to Robinson to see if I can find some treasures, true enough, I managed to bought 2 soft leather quality shoes, which it is also a good deal.

I notice I have been buying new clothes, shoes, bags, good food recently lol :D especially during the pandemic. It is what the rich people do, buy things when people are panic (Things will be cheap) and stop buying when others are able to spend (Things will be expensive.)

I pamper myself once awhile because I deserved them!

No comments: