02 November, 2020

Day 5: Learning

As I am a much enthusiast in learning, after many years I felt that I finally reached to a point that I want to focus in my learning.

I have arrived at my own question. What do I really want to learn in this lifetime? I want to take back my own ownership. Not to let myself live my life day after day so aimlessly.

I want to learn
1. About myself
2. Gain my own clarity
3. How to regulate my own emotions
4. How to build a quality, trusted relationship
5. How to lead a meaningful life
6. How to improve on my communication skills
7. How to manage my own funds, build my own wealth
8. How to help others to improve themselves
9. How to build systems that can improve people lives


Today, I start to read Adam Khoo book on self made millionaire. I think millionaire is overrated. Seriously, only a handful of people are able to be an millionaire.

It's a well thought out game plan. Nothing is by accident. Only 3% of people are willing to invest their time, money and resources to build their own wealth or empire.

Instead of thinking what I can do, think about what I want to do. I can do anything I put my mind to!

I set "10am learning" where learning starts at 10am for me.

No comments: