22 November, 2020

Day 24: Fears

These 2 days I have been attending Area Contests: B3 and B4 Area HSE Contest (21 Nov) I helped as Timer and G2 and G3 Area HSE Contest (22 Nov) I supported Swee Tiong and Harsono. It is good that both of them participate so that they understand how the TM contests are being run and conducted.

There is one speeches that leaves a deep impression about Fears.
"Once you overcome your fears, you will become better."

This statement is true for me. I used to fear of public speaking but now I feel I am more stabilise and I don't get panic so often. I realised it is inner anxious that makes me feel panic. Of course, doing IOPT works has helped me to understand why I feel anxious. I wasn't given the space to create things. I recognise that I shouldn't judge myself. It is perfectly okay to be imperfect. I love the way I am. I cherish myself even more I allowed myself to be healed.

No comments: