03 November, 2020

Day 6: Why do I want to be rich?

The reasons I want to be rich are
1. I want to be worry free about money.
2. I want to be financially free.
3. I want to improve the quality of my life.
4. I want to travel around the world and learn from wise people.
5. I want to help people through my wealth.
6. I want to have my own comfortable living space ie own landed property.

7 Steps to Financial Abundance
1. Adopt Millionaire Mindset
Think differently, take actions differently and produce vast different outcome.
Adopt different sets of beliefs and habits and allow myself to see opportunities than problems.

2. Set Finanical Clear Goals
Wealth never happens by chance. It always begin with a clear goal in mind.
At one point in the life, I made the decision to become rich. This is the moment.

3. Create a Finanical Plan
Once I have set a specific financial targets of how much do I want to earn and how much money I want to accumulate. I can develop an effective plan to achieve my goal.

4. Massively increase my income
It is important to learn how to accelerate my financial plan and take massive actions.

5. Manage my money and reduce my expenses
Learn how to save and invest.

6. Grow my money at millionaire returns
Earn returns based on 15% - 25% investments with minimal risk.

7. Protect my fortune
Engage financial professionals to manage my wealth.

No comments: