09 May, 2007

200 Pound Beauty



Most of my friends and colleagues have watched 200 Pound Beauty... Everyone tells me it's nice... had a "hard time" finding someone who haven't watch this show. Anyway, it is as good as my friends claimed to be... hilarious and heartwarming... Basically, it's a ladies show... For those who haven't watch, must go and watch :)

Synopsis
Hanna is a lip sync vocalist for Ammy, the famous Korean pop singer. Even though Hanna is always ignored due to her appearance, she has always been a bright and happy girl until Ammy humiliated her in front of Sang-jun, the one she secretly admired.

Finally, she made a life-changing decision: to have a major cosmetic surgery... Will this move, will her unrequited love get any return?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some bad news heard these few days...
Tes told me she injured herself while cycling
Shi Hui told me he injured his ankle while playing basketball
Wan Ting told me her mum need to go for her operation due to some infection

Life is so unpredictable... Just hope that they will get well soon...

No comments: