14 May, 2007

Drinking Parties

Haven't been blogging for few days, due to some errors in blogger...

Last weekend has quite a "drinking" weekend... Went clubbing with my new colleagues on friday... We went to St James... then most happening clubbing in town. We wanted to go dragonfly but it was too crowded so we decided to go powerhouse.

It's been two years since i went clubbing... memories flash back.. remembered the days cheong with my ex-colleagues and friends... Sometimes it's good to let down your hair once awhile... Had a fun nite with my new colleagues... they are indeed great party animals... Yah and they tried very hard to make me drunk... I like to feel "high", not to feel drunk! Luckily, im still quite sobber... Heng ah...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday is Monthers' Day. As usual, we do not like to mix with the crowd in the restuarant. My sis wipped up a few dishes, while i go and collect a bouquet of flowers. My mum is surprised that we bought her flowers. We really make her day.

My sis bought Irish cream for the occasion... It's nice, so drank a lot... but its okay... once awhile :) Felt so sleepy after drinking... Zzz....

No comments: