28 May, 2007

Everything seems so wrong

Sorry guys.. haven't been blog for one whole week... have been sick for one whole wk again... still the 4 sickness, flu, fever, cough and sore throat... After one wk of rest, I'm almost recovered... i guess flu takes a longer time to recovered. My new coll still called me and ask me if i have dengue fever.. choy... of course not...

The sick viruses are circulating in my office room... have asked for air purifier for our room.. hopefully, can get it by next week...

Today the moment i stepped into my room, the first mail that is saw was "All Instant messaging softwares are not allow"

"Please note that all instant messaging software, eg : Skype, MSN, Gtalk, YAHOO Messenger and etc...., are not allowed. This is a decision made at Management level and has asked MIS to broadcast to employees..." This means i'm being isolated from "outside world".... Sad sad....

Then my manager asked me what is the status of the brochure. I purposely gave her the "blur" look cause she knows very well that i'm sick since last week. How would i know the actual status? Anyway, I quickly called the vendor and asked them when can they send the brochure. They told me send by 11am. But till 12 noon, I haven't even received the brochure yet. Called them again to chase.. Finally 12.30pm the brochures arrived.

But there is a mistake. My manager looked at me as if it was my fault. This brochure has been ciculating to everyone but no one spots this mistake until it is printed. So now I have become the scapegoat. Anyway, my manager doesn't want to spend extra money to reprint.. So I told her have to print inhouse with the printer.

This lousy printer is not working properly, I rushed up to level 6 to borrow other dept's printer. Spend my time to calibrate the color until it is similar to my brochure background color. After printing 300 sets of labels, i worked like a factory worker, stick the labels one by one. Luckily, two of my colleagues offered to help me to paste the labels. if not, i would have been a worker until tomorrow...

Everything seems so wrong, nothing seems right....

No comments: