06 May, 2007

Yoga Class

My buddy invited me to his yoga class. This is the first time attended yoga. There are different types of yoga but basically it helps you to learn how to control your breathing and makes you relax your mind, body and soul :)

Met my buddy's teacher for the first time. She was so bubbly and friendly. She hugged me when she saw me. I was pretty taken aback because never been hugged by a stranger before! Nevertheless i could feel her positive energy within her.

This lesson is not taught by her but another yoga instructor. We did breathing techniques and basic stretching and humming as well! Simple exercise but yet she could makes it so fun and interesting that you won't feel bored at all. I always think that yoga is a boring activity but she proved me wrong.

I liked the dancing part, it is free play of moving of your own body. It makes my body goes light and relax. Had stopped dancing for awhile le.. really makes me considering of going back dancing again... :)

Had a great time there, despite it is a 3 hours exercise :)

No comments: