29 August, 2008

Move on

Most of my friends although they read my blog frequently but they never make any comments. It's alright as long as sometimes I could inject some positive thoughts or encouragement into you. I feel that it's good enough for me :) I saw the encouragment on my small setback today. I'm happy that at least 2 friends in this world still cares about me :)

A friend... msn to me and tells me that he wants to get on with his life. I am really happy for him. He has finally straighten out his thoughts. I have encouraged him and I know that he will able to move on. Time is all he needs.

Sometimes, we just need someone's support or encouragement. It need not be giving advice, just be a good listener will help as well. Our negative mindset will slowly destroy by our positive mindset and we just move on with our life. No one can live without friends or family, no matter how strong your willpower is.

Jia You! You know who you are :)

No comments: