01 August, 2008

Wedding. Gathering. Outing.

I believe you will notice me that I have been writing this blog not as frequently as compared to the past. Perhaps it a NEW chapter of my life. I have been quite busy with my personal life recently.

Just a quick update:
Buddy's Wedding
I have attended my buddy's wedding on 26th July! Yeah, finally see him going through Holy Matrimony. He is not an ordinary buddy to me. I have known him for 12 whole years since our poly times. I'm really happy for him. Though I'm not a Christian, I believe God will see him through his marriage smoothly as he has strong faith in him.

Very much wanted to take wedding photos for him, but there were 1 main wedding photographer and 2 friend photographers taking photos of the wedding. Although I took 3 pics of his vintage wedding car, I have enjoyed the process of his wedding :)

Farewell Gathering
Another colleague has left my company. Gosh, people are leaving practically every month. I hardly talk to the farewell girl in the past. She always keep to herself, sad looking face, and always find excuses not eating lunch with us! I thought perhaps she is a introvet person.

After she has tendered, she has changed back to her original self. I didn't know she is such a bubbly and fun girl to chat with. Yeah the funny thing is, I didn't know she is so chatty and we clicked well after she has tendered :) Although, ex company has lost a good staff, but I'm glad that I have made a new friend.

We ate our farewell dinner at Timbre. It nice ambience with band performances but lousy services and expensive drinks! But gathering with them for once awhile is FUN :) Because "Network through wonderful United Friendships, we will have FUN."

Bond Outing
As it is a new chapter of my life, I have made new friends within 3 weeks too :) I'm happy that this bunch of new friends are real and friendly people. They love building friendship bonds... They have organised a couple of "friendship" outings at various places, meanwhile can brush up my photography skills :) One stone hit two birds haha

That's all for now haha... Hope the next update wouldn't be too late... :p

No comments: