11 August, 2021

Day 256: The Best Of YIRUMA Yiruma's Greatest Hits ~ Best Piano



This music album gave me so much comfort whenever I listen them.

Kiss the Rain is one of the trigger points when I recalled during my primary school period. The self critical happened when my parents, especially my mum, started to nitpick everything that I do... Everything seems not to be good enough for her...

As I grew up, I became the mother to myself, Sometimes I feel that I can never meet my own expectations.... I wasn't good enough for myself, a part of me had died *Sob Sob*



Yiruma, kiss the rain, it might be something painful that has happened in his life. I can feel the sadness in this piece of music... That's why everytime I feel like crying too when I listen but at the same time I feel very comforting as if I have been understood... No need words, just silence will do...

After hearing a few more rounds of this piece of music, what I felt is live life without regrets. I can never gain more time, I can only make the best out of my own time.

I also feel some strength after listening to this.... No matter how big is the rain, the rain will pass one day.

3 Things I am grateful for today
1. I am grateful that I am still alive and I didn't give up myself.
2. I am grateful to be part of this supportive System of the Heart community to find back myself.
3. I am grateful that I have connection with myself.

No comments: