16 August, 2021

Day 261: Covid Free, Carefree Day 16

The vaccinated people say
1. It is dangerous to be unvaccinated, you will be easily get covid.
2. You have lesser chance to be seriously sick.
3. The vaccines can increase the herd immunity.
4. The vaccines effiency will be about 95%, but later it dropped to 69%.
5. You will still have the possibilty to be sick and spread covid. Or worse, death.
6. You will have a lot of restrictions.

The unvaccinated people say
1. It is dangerous to take the vaccines. The vaccines are still under clinical trials, 3rd phrase. The Big Pharma still have 2 more testing phrases to go.
2. The natural immune system is stronger than the vaccinated immune system. It can fight various variant.
3. There is no herd immunity as the vaccinated people still can spread the virus.
4. There are other options to get over covid through ivermectin, natural healing and strengthen immunity.
5. You will still have the possibilty to be sick and spread covid.
6. Lost of freedom, almost having total control from the govts.

After access and reviewing covid cases for half a year.
I feel the covid, pandemic, vaccinations are all created by humans. I am not going to get involved now. They can do whatever they want.
I decided to make my own stand.

What I didn't like because it is against my principles are
1. The govts just make their own rules and decide for the people.
2. They didn't inform that their vaccines are still under clinical trials, they mention mild effects on headache, fever and small pains. Why mass vaccination when the clinical trials are still on going?
3. They are not responsible for it, should anyone fall really ill or deaths.
4. They do it for the economy, not because the situation is safe. Just because they want to open up the economy, so at the expense of human lives???
5. The vaccinated people are equally struggling as the unvaccinated.

So who are we saving right now? We don't know.

What I would do for myself
1. I will take care of my own immune system.
2. I will exercise, sleep early, rest well.
3. I will eat more nutritious food.
4. I will eat Vit C, D and Zinc supplements.
5. I will focus on my aspects of my life, that matters to me.
6. I will never have to deal with Covid in my life.

No comments: