18 January, 2008

Great mentors in my life

My family taught me how to be compassionate
My teachers taught me how to be a thinker
My girl friends taught me how to be beautiful
My guy friends taught me how to be sensitive
My failures taught me how to be strong
My disabled friends taught me how to think positively
My photography taught me how to appreciate life
My toastmasters taught me how to communicate and grow wiser
My taichi masters taught me how to deflect insignificant tasks
My badstabbers taught me how to survive in a harsh environment
My demanding bosses & clients taught me how to gain knowledge fast

People around us shape our life. Everyone, anything and everything can be our great mentors at any moment, any time and any place. All we need is to open up our minds and our hearts and be taught by life.

Our life experiences are the greatest mentor of our life. What you encounter is always different from other people because each and everyone of us is an individual unique identity.

No comments: