07 January, 2008

Reflection

One moment the person is right in front of you telling you, what are his BIG, BIG dreams he has in mind for the coming years ahead and next moment he is lying inside his comfortable special bed and continue to dream. Yes, Life can be so fragile...

If god will take away my life, what have i NOT DONE?
  • Have not provide the best for my
        parents
  • Have not treat my parents for
        overseas trips
  • Have not obtain my real
        "job satisfaction" in career
  • Have not find my love life
  • Have not giving my best in life
  • Have not leave a mark in others life

    What had I NOT REGRET?
  • Had been giving my love for my family
  • Still trying my best to understand my parents and
        be patient with them
  • Finding and spending time with my worthy friends

    What I REALISE?
  • Health may not be the same as you grow
  • Wealth may not be with you all the time
  • Appearance may not be the youthful as you always wanted
  • Appreciate what i have now and be blessed with everyday ;)

    What have you done to yours?
  • No comments: