15 January, 2008

My perfect world as a Hermit

"Please come out, Hermit"

"No, here is better... I want to say here."

The hermit moves back a little.

"There is bright and cherry sun out there, all your friends are waiting for you outside."

Hermit slowly peek out to see the world. Yes it is indeed beautiful sight. The fear within her slowly diminished...

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recently I have read a book "Opening the door of your heart" It is an inspiring book written by a Buddhist monk. His stories are funny and yet profound. You just can't help but to laugh with it.

After reading it, I have slowly learn to open my heart... but at the same time, i have learnt how to close my heart faster. It also makes me know myself better and learning what are the areas i need to improve myself. I guess I finally see some lights...

Friends told me that they see the changes in me and remind me not to go back to the old self... Somehow, is that the real me or am i just trying hard to blend into the environment? Perhaps it's a good thing for me because everyone seems to be much more friendlier to me and start talking to me even when i dont even know them at all.

But i just felt that this is what others want to see... This might be just an illusions and it is not me... Why am i changing for other people expectations? Yes for some reasons, everyone is happy that I have changed.

So? what's next then? Puzzling......