09 April, 2014

《天冷就回来》If There're Seasons...



Watched If There're Seasons... last night. Siew and I enjoyed musical thoroughly.

The performance is great. I like the part where the cast mentioned, "Everybody wants to be somebody but one day when he becomes somebody, he realized that nobody is a blessing as well." I think contentment what it is all about. To be who we are and accept ourselves completely.

Though I do feel that there are room for performance such as putting the "Gay" contents, which I felt a bit too off for a childhood and dreams settings. Moreover, there is no education value in such segments.

Overall, it is still worth the tickets, sitting at the 1st row and time to sat there for almost 3 hours! and we get to meet Liang Wen Fu in person! It is indeed a Pleasant Surprise!

1 comment:

DReaMY said...

i guess the "gay" content, are actually their way of embracing the community, their way of accepting these people as part of our community.

Everyone's equal, and perhaps the education value is that, we should learn to accept the "gay" community into our society and accept them just as another couple. :)

just my thoughts.