03 April, 2014

New Insights about Journaling

Today I met Sian, who asked me to teach her wordpress. I gladly taught her and she is happy to learn from me. As I chat with her, I find that both of us have a lot of things in common. Both of us like nature and both of us have interest in personal self development.

After chatting with her, we wanted to have a journaling workshop together. She can share the joy and tips of journaling, while I can teach the students to make journaling book. I think it is a good partnership to make such workshop.

It is worth considering to collaborate with her. Afterall, learning to share and give is an act of goodness. Hoping to explore more with her.

I just shared with her that "Once a person can master himself, he can master anything." Hope that I am able to be more discipline and tidy, so that I will have more clarity. Simplicity is Wisdom.

No comments: